Sunday, February 24, 2013

We Love Weekends

I am trying to make an effort to post more than once a month, but am not doing a very good job!  I TRY to spend very little time on the phone/computer when Calvin is awake.  I want to be present in his life.  When I do pick up my phone, Calvin's eyes are glued to the screen!  He loves the phone, TV, and thankfully, music! If you have a small child and you have never tuned in to Rockabye Baby! on Pandora radio, DO IT!  Heck, I listen to the station even when Calvin isn't around.  I am not brave enough, yet, to listen to it at work, but some days I desperately want too.  :)

Patrick is in L.A. for the next several days for a little Poker action, so Calvin and I are spending lots of time in our jammies.  This is one of our first weekends in several weeks that he feels really well.  I've got one happy, fun, boy on my hands!  Here are a few pictures capturing our weekend.....

First time in his new highchair!  He was so fascinated with the white tray.


Loves his bath time!


No words needed.....


Oooooh!  What's that?!


Patrick might kill me for posting this......This was Saturday morning before he left for L.A.  This picture captures everything I ever dreamed of as a mama.


Calvin loves this little lamb that was given to him by the Steinback's.  He hugs, kisses and eats the lamb every time you give it to him.  Makes me realize how big he is getting!



Calvin sends his love to all his family, friends and fans!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Love,
PAC





3 comments:

  1. Reading this blog from LA makes me miss both of you guys even more, but I sure do love reading about my family! Now, if only Calvin's momma would make his youtube video public so I could watch him from LA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Can't wait till I can meet him in person:)

    ReplyDelete